Chúc Khách một ngày vui vẻ và thành công trong công việc| Hôm nay là "29-03-24 " rồi nhé| RSS| THOÁT 

CHƯA CÓ BÀI MỚI TUẦN NÀY NHÉ!

THỐNG KÊ DIỄN ĐÀN
THỐNG KÊ BÀI VIẾT THỐNG KÊ THÀNH VIÊN ĐĂNG NHẬP/ĐĂNG KÝ
CHỦ ĐỀ MỚI
  • BTC 
  • Học tiếng anh online ở đâu là chất lượng? 
  • Luyện viết Tiếng Anh 
  • [Tổng hợp] Ngữ pháp tiếng anh 
  • Các bài luyện tập cơ bản cho bản thân để học tốt tiếng Anh 
  • ÔN THI 2010 
  • Công Cụ Và Con Người đối với việc học tiếng anh 
  • DE THI THU TOT NGHIEP THPT - LAN 4 ( 2017) 
  • Bài tập chuyển đổi câu có đáp án 
  • Đề thi thử THPTQG môn anh trường Đại học Ngoại thương 2017 

• CHỦ ĐỀ XEM NHIỀU
  • Best Way To Learn English- Research Studies Say....
  • Hướng dẫn che mặt phim
  • Học tiếng anh online ở đâu là chất lượng?
  • AI ?
  • [Tổng hợp] Ngữ pháp tiếng anh
  • Hiển thị hình ảnh Khách và thành viên trong COMMENTS ở 4rum
  • Đưa biểu tượng hỗ trợ trực tuyến Skype lên blog
  • 48 Tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp lớp 12-2012
  • LỚP 12T2 (2009-2010)
  • Các bài luyện tập cơ bản cho bản thân để học tốt tiếng Anh
  • THÀNH VIÊN TÍCH CỰC

THÀNH VIÊN MỚI
  • UlianaLema
  • nguyenlethanhhao
  • Nguyendang13042007
  • tien050405
  • tqquan2004
  • dangthanhtam2021
  • duythuyetlx
  • thithutoeic
  • lelan246
  • minhtung2000

•   IF YOU LEARN ENGLISH WITH PLEASURE, YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.

Đăng nhập:
    Mật khẩu:

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 1 of 1
    Forum moderator: quoctoan, 12345  
    DIỄN ĐÀN TIẾNG ANH THPT CHU VĂN AN » REAL ENGLISH » CUỘC THI HÙNG BIỆN TIẾNG ANH THPT CHU VĂN AN » HUYNH NHU 12C6 (HOW DO YOU LEARN ENGLISH EFFECTIVELY)
    HUYNH NHU 12C6
    HelloDate: Thứ ba, 09-11-10, 12:33 PM | Message # 1
    Cá nhân
    Group: Thành viên
    Awards: 0
    Reproofs: 0%
    HOW TO LEARN ENGLISH EFFECTIVELY
    Hello , hello , hello
    Hello how do you do
    I’m glass to be with you
    And you , and you , and you
    Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen
    I’m very happy to join this contest . Let me introduce myself . My name’s Nhu . I come from class 12c6 of Chu Van An high school . Today , I’m going to tell you “ How to learn english effectively ”
    Now we will take a look at some of the common questions that often arise . When talking about learning English and more importantly . So , the first question must be ... “ Why do we need to learn English ? ”
    Of course the reasons why we need to be able to speak English nowadays is because the world is becoming smaller thanks to the internet and our developing global economy . More and more people are using English as a common way to communicate with each other .
    So now , it has become unavoidable that companies and large businesses will need to employ people who can speak more than their own native language . that is where English comes in ... It is now officially considered as an international language.
    Of course learning anything is difficult and English is no exception . However , there are ways to make the situation easier . I have come up with my own list of general rules for learning English :
    “ Do you want to hear them ? ”
    “ Do you want to know what they are ? ”
    OK ... Let’s go
    Learning English takes time and practice . It can not be rushed . Try to relax and take it easy . The most important thing you need at the beginning is a good vocabulary .Without words , you have nothing to work with .You must start with a strong foundation or base and slowly build on it , day by day!
    You must view english as a part of your body ...just as you would , an arm or a leg . It must become a part of your everyday life .Daily practice is very important . Do not worry about making mistakes ... in fact the most mistakes you make ...the most you will learn from them .
    Just like learning to side a bike.Sometimes you fall off . So what do you do ?You get back on and try again . Do not look at english as just another subject Your attitude to english and well you progress .Just as we say in English “No pain ...no gain”.
    The two most important words to remember when learning English are “practice”and “confidence”. Practice everyday and be confident . You will find that the more you use english , the better .Your english will become and the most confident you become ... then the more you will want to use it .Make it a rule to tell yourself.
    “I can do it .I can do it , I can do it”. that’s all for my presentation. Thanks for your listening and I hope that you’ll enjoy my presentation.I wish the contest will be a success and all the best wishes to you.

Hello, everybody

DIỄN ĐÀN TIẾNG ANH THPT CHU VĂN AN » REAL ENGLISH » CUỘC THI HÙNG BIỆN TIẾNG ANH THPT CHU VĂN AN » HUYNH NHU 12C6 (HOW DO YOU LEARN ENGLISH EFFECTIVELY)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

TRANG THÔNG TIN ĐIỆN TỬ TIẾNG ANH -THẦY ĐẶNG THANH TÂM- THPT CHU VĂN AN-AN GIANG
    Address: Phu My Town- Phu Tan District- An Giang Province -Vietnam
    All Rights Reserved

We welcome feedback and comments at E-mail: tamlinhtoanbao@gmail.com 
    Best viewed in Spread Firefox Affiliate Button with at least a 1024 x 768 screen resolution.

vé máy bay    Listening