Chúc Khách một ngày vui vẻ và thành công trong công việc| Hôm nay là "24-04-24 " rồi nhé| RSS| THOÁT 

CHƯA CÓ BÀI MỚI TUẦN NÀY NHÉ!

THỐNG KÊ DIỄN ĐÀN
THỐNG KÊ BÀI VIẾT THỐNG KÊ THÀNH VIÊN ĐĂNG NHẬP/ĐĂNG KÝ
CHỦ ĐỀ MỚI
  • BTC 
  • Học tiếng anh online ở đâu là chất lượng? 
  • Luyện viết Tiếng Anh 
  • [Tổng hợp] Ngữ pháp tiếng anh 
  • Các bài luyện tập cơ bản cho bản thân để học tốt tiếng Anh 
  • ÔN THI 2010 
  • Công Cụ Và Con Người đối với việc học tiếng anh 
  • DE THI THU TOT NGHIEP THPT - LAN 4 ( 2017) 
  • Bài tập chuyển đổi câu có đáp án 
  • Đề thi thử THPTQG môn anh trường Đại học Ngoại thương 2017 

• CHỦ ĐỀ XEM NHIỀU
  • Best Way To Learn English- Research Studies Say....
  • Hướng dẫn che mặt phim
  • Học tiếng anh online ở đâu là chất lượng?
  • AI ?
  • [Tổng hợp] Ngữ pháp tiếng anh
  • Hiển thị hình ảnh Khách và thành viên trong COMMENTS ở 4rum
  • Đưa biểu tượng hỗ trợ trực tuyến Skype lên blog
  • 48 Tài liệu ôn thi tốt nghiệp lớp 12-2012
  • LỚP 12T2 (2009-2010)
  • Các bài luyện tập cơ bản cho bản thân để học tốt tiếng Anh
  • THÀNH VIÊN TÍCH CỰC

THÀNH VIÊN MỚI
  • UlianaLema
  • nguyenlethanhhao
  • Nguyendang13042007
  • tien050405
  • tqquan2004
  • dangthanhtam2021
  • duythuyetlx
  • thithutoeic
  • lelan246
  • minhtung2000

•   IF YOU LEARN ENGLISH WITH PLEASURE, YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.

Đăng nhập:
    Mật khẩu:

[New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    • Page 1 of 1
    Forum moderator: quoctoan, 12345  
    DIỄN ĐÀN TIẾNG ANH THPT CHU VĂN AN » REAL ENGLISH » CUỘC THI HÙNG BIỆN TIẾNG ANH THPT CHU VĂN AN » The happiness byTrương Hải Đăng -Class 10c2
    The happiness byTrương Hải Đăng -Class 10c2
    DangGiaBaoDate: Thứ ba, 09-11-10, 7:34 PM | Message # 1
    Group: Removed

THE HAPPINESS

Today, I’m talking about a story that I have ever read. That was a very short story, but when I read it, I have changed completely my conception about happiness.

As you know, for thousands years, the people have been debating about the meaning of the happiness and how to find it.

Nowadays, when we talk about happiness, we usually talk about money. We always think: The richs are happier than the poors. When we look at a person who is richer than me, we usually wish: “I wish I were him or her or I wish my life better”. So, many people, maybe include you and me, want to earn more, more and more money. Usually, we busy with chasing my purpose and forget everything around us. Suddenly, one day, we wonder ourselves: “Now, I have had what I want, why I don’t feel happy?” I think after you listen this story, you will understand an other angle of finding happiness. And the story stars, it named The poor people.

One day, a father of a very wealthy family took his son on a trip to the countryside with express purpose of showing him how poor people live. They spent two days in a poor family. After the trip, the father asked his son: “ How was the trip?”

“ It was great, dad!” said the son.

“ So, tell me, what did you learn from the trip?” Asked the father.

“ Yeah, I saw that we have one dog, and they have four. We have a pool reaches to the middle of our garden, and they have a creek that has no end. We have the lamplights to brighten our garden, and they have stars at night. Our patio reaches to the front yard, and they have the whole horizon. We have a small piece of land to live and they have the fields that go beyond our sight. We have to buy our food, but they grow them. We have our servants who serve us, but they serve others. We have the walls around our property to protect them, but they have friends to do it.”

The boy’s father was speechless.

Then, the boy added: “ Thanks dad for showing me how poor we are.”
    You see, we really don’t have much money to be happy. Make you wonder what would happen if we all gave thanks for everything we have instead of worrying about what we don’t have. Life is too short, let’s appreciate what we are having. The most important is when you know what you need instead of what you want. You will comprehend what is the happiness.

DIỄN ĐÀN TIẾNG ANH THPT CHU VĂN AN » REAL ENGLISH » CUỘC THI HÙNG BIỆN TIẾNG ANH THPT CHU VĂN AN » The happiness byTrương Hải Đăng -Class 10c2
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search:

TRANG THÔNG TIN ĐIỆN TỬ TIẾNG ANH -THẦY ĐẶNG THANH TÂM- THPT CHU VĂN AN-AN GIANG
    Address: Phu My Town- Phu Tan District- An Giang Province -Vietnam
    All Rights Reserved

We welcome feedback and comments at E-mail: tamlinhtoanbao@gmail.com 
    Best viewed in Spread Firefox Affiliate Button with at least a 1024 x 768 screen resolution.

vé máy bay    Listening